Monday, June 2, 2014

24 weeks



                   How far along? 24 weeks                                                      
Baby Hart is the size of: An ear of corn.
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Not yet but quite itchy again... hello, Aveeno.
Sleep: Well, we're back at our super noisy apartment.  And our fan we normally sleep with died.  And we transitioned Silas to a toddler bed, which kept me up the whole first night cause I was worried about him falling on his face in the night. So I'm tired... very tired;)
Best moment this week: Finding the "perfect" house we want to buy and getting it under contract!!!!!
Miss anything?  Raw cookie dough.  Laying on my stomach.  Vats of caffeine.  Sleep.  Not feeling huge.   
Movement:  All. the. time.  This kid is a mover and shaker, y'all.
Food cravings: Chocolate.
Symptoms:  The awesome sciatica has gotten MUCH worse this week.  I walk like a 90 year old lady a lot of the time, and actually I've even seen some 90 year old ladies walk better than I do.
Showing? Yes, and I'm pretty sure the huger I get the skinnier everyone else gets.  Maybe that's just part of being pregnant in the skin-baring summer.  Lovely. 
Gender:   It's a boy!!!:)
Belly button in or out? I think it's out.  I think it's officially out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.  But with this heat, it's leaving quite the mark when I take it off ;)
Adjustments? Adjusting back to real life after our trip to Iowa;)  Also adjusting to Silas having a toddler bed.  It's gone well over-all, though waking up to his cute lil face saying "hi!!" at 5:25am isn't quite as cute.
Emotions: Excited!!  So pumped about our hopeful new house we'll be in the end of July!!
Learned this week:  That running through this pregnancy and this hot summer with Silas in the jogging stroller is going. to. kill. me.
So thankful for:  Having a house under contract to buy and hopefully being out of this apartment in several weeks!!!
Looking forward to: Our hospital tour this Thursday night!  Can't wait to see it and imagine being back there to have our lil guy in a few months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment