Monday, May 26, 2014

23 weeks



How far along? 23 weeks
Baby Hart is the size of: A large mango.
Total weight gain/loss: Been a few weeks since my last appointment and weigh-in, but I have one this Wednesday and will know then:)
Maternity clothes? Yes, and my awesome mommy-in-law fixed my favorite maternity capris that were nearly falling apart- yay!!!
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep:  Slept AMAZING this week thanks to being at my in-laws!  They took Silas in the pack in play in their room so we didn't have to worry at all about him and could sleep in every morning!  And since we weren't at our noisy apartment it was sooo quiet at night.  Yayyy!!!
Best moment this week:  Getting to be in Iowa and catch up with family and friends!
Miss anything? Laying on my stomach.
Movement: TONS.
Food cravings: I'm one big prego foodie.  I can EAT.
Symptoms:  Been feeling pretty good!
Showing? Well someone said to me, in more of a statement than question form, "So the baby's coming soon?" Um, no.  I'm just a truck.
Gender:  It's a boy!!! And no, I didn't "need" to have a girl!:) And yes, 2 boys will be just as fun and fabulous as the "perfect" American dream boy and girl!! (If not more;))
Belly button in or out? Um....I don't even know anymore. ;)
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Adjustments? Everything, always.
Emotions: Excited!!!  Can't wait to snuggle the new lil mister!!!
Learned this week:  That time is FLYING.  Second pregnancies definitely feel like they go a LOT more quickly than the first time around!!
So thankful for:  My in-laws and all their help this week!!
Looking forward to:  House hunting hardcore when we get back to Greenville!

No comments:

Post a Comment