Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Week 28





How far along?
 28 weeks
Baby Hart is the size of: An eggplant.
Total weight gain/loss:  Quite the growth spurt this week - 3 more pounds!  17 pounds total gained.
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: My hubby was gone most of this week for his job, so sleep was pretty horrible!  By the time I got used to it and felt braver he was back;)
Best moment this week:   When my hubby came back home:)
Miss anything? My husband :D
Movement: Has been amazing!   Love feeling the lil body parts and stretches!  It's fun to try to interact with him too- I'll find an elbow or knee or who-knows-what and poke in on it.  He'll retreat such body part and respond with a full-fledged kick/punch.  Awww wrestling with my son already!:):)
Food cravings: Ice cream.
Symptoms:  Quite ironically I think I've forgotten to mention sooner the symptom of pregnancy brain that has been plaguing me!!!  
Showing?  Indeedy fruity.
Gender:  Baby Hart is a boy:)
Belly button in or out? Still both;)
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Adjustments?  Being home alone all week required a LOT of adjusting!  I really noticed all the little things I desperately need Jason for around here- especially being pregnant!
Emotions: Been a lil' more overwhelmed feeling- prolly because of said husband's absence;)
Learned this week:  That I can't imagine going through pregnancy without my hubby!  
So thankful for:  My husband!  Lol!  Can you tell my common theme of this week??:)
Looking forward to:  Taking our first birth/parenting class next week!
Other highlights:  Not to beat a dead horse (what a nasty phrase that is... never typed it out before...lol!), but I have such a new respect for single moms!  Not only all they go through once the child is born and in raising the child, but throughout the pregnancy too!  I cannot imagine how hard that would be!  

No comments:

Post a Comment