Friday, May 18, 2012

Week 30


How far along? 30 weeks.
Baby Hart is the size of: A cucumber.
Total weight gain/loss:  Gained 2 pounds this week, for 19 total.
Maternity clothes?  Yes, and this week I also caved in and began wearing Jason's shirts when around the house... possibly the best decision I've made in this pregnancy;);)
Stretch marks? Not yet...
Sleep: Been pretty good, trying to enjoy it since I know it won't last much longer;)
Best moment this week:  Mother's day!  It was weird wondering how much I would celebrate mother's day; but was so sweetly surprised by how many people wished me a happy Mother's Day; and my awesome hubby pampered me the whole day, and even wrote me a letter from the baby that was complete preciousness!
Miss anything? Being able to lay on my stomach.
Movement: A couple of sweet lil kicks have started to feel like painful lil jabs... and so it begins;)
Food cravings:  Soda, which is really weird since I don't even drink soda normally!
Symptoms:  Rib pain again- now on the left rib.  Hmmm...
Showing? Yup and officially able to use the belly as a lap desk!;)
Gender:  Baby Hart's a lil man:)
Belly button in or out? Almost all the way an outie.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Adjustments?  Adjusted the piles of stuff in the nursery to other rooms in the house so we could get in the furniture we got!  Woo hoo!!
Emotions: Starting to feel a lil calmer and more excited- prolly thanks to now having furniture for Baby Hart:)
Learned this week:  That we need to organize our closets and make more space in this casa!
So thankful for:  The nursery furniture we got- got a great deal through Craig's list from a super sweet family.  The furniture is exactly what we've been looking for!!  I'll put up pics on here once we get the crib assembled:) 
Looking forward to:  Our babymoon this weekend!!
Other highlights:  I also enjoyed another fantabulous baby shower this week!  Got to even play some fun baby games!  Pics to come soon!:)



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the belly as a lap desk stage! :) So exciting about the furniture - it is beautiful! :) I hope you had a wonderful baby moon! :) And I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day - I would LOVE to read that note from the baby that Jason wrote for you - maybe you could post it on the Hart Beat!!! :)

    ReplyDelete