Monday, August 18, 2014

35 weeks

How far along? 35 weeks.
Baby Hart is the size of:  A honeydew melon :)
Total weight gain/loss:  Still know of the 19 gained- we have an appointment this Friday and will get an updated number then :)
Maternity clothes? Yes and they are seriously getting too tight/short- how can they not make maternity clothes to last the full time for heavens sake??
Stretch marks? Yes, several.  Mine as well look as beat up as I feel ;)
Sleep:  Awful.  I keep waking up SO uncomfortable, and it's torture to get my achy body outa bed and to the bathroom multiple times a night :p
Best moment this week:  Having Silas finally try to feel the baby move :)  Up until now he's been too distracted to have the patience and/or he's just been interested in tickling me ;)  Also, we got the nursery all ready to go this week!! Yayy!!!
Miss anything? Many things.
Movement:  Lots still, though I do think he seems to be getting crowded;)  He always kicks the same exact spot though and that is starting to get REALLY sore.
Food cravings: Fall/pumpkin things!! Craving fall in general!!!
Symptoms:  All the classics.  And clumsiness, if that can count.  Oh and the heartburn has gotten UNREAL:p
Showing?  People (strangers) have started asking me "how many weeks" I have left.  So, yes.
Gender:  Boy:)
Belly button in or out?  Out.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Adjustments? Adjusting to the realization that I just won't be able to fully adjust in ways I'd like.... if that makes sense...
Emotions: Freaking. Out.  Nesting/panic mode has fully set in.  I'm posting this instead of going to bed now like I was gonna because I'm nervous if my water breaks I will have been behind on this blog;)
Learned this week:  What nesting feels like (I didn't nest with Silas until the night my water broke, lol!  Been nesting now for several days and it's about to make me CRAZY).
So thankful for:  My hubby!!! He has been a LIFESAVER with his amazing help around the house/with Silas/ect.
Looking forward to:  My ultrasound and appointment on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment