Monday, August 4, 2014

33 weeks

                      (new house spot again- and now with furniture in it!;-))


                                               How far along? 33 weeks.
Baby Hart is the size of:  A pineapple.
Total weight gain/loss:  Still the 19 gained I know of- we'll get  an updated weight check at my next appt. in a couple days :-)
Maternity clothes?  And alotta Jason's ;-)
Stretch marks?  Not sure?  I think there's a couple but they're hard for me to see on the bottom half of the big belly ;)
Sleep:  Rough.  Peeing a lot.  Achy a lot.  And trying to get used to sleeping in the new house ;-)
Best moment this week:  Moving into our new house!!! Crazy, but good crazy!!
Miss anything?  I miss my regular clothes ;-)  Unpacking into our nice new big walk-in-closet was a bit sad, since I'm really dressing out of a plastic tub of maternity clothes ;-)
Movement: Tons, tons, tons, and definitely hurts often ;-)
Food cravings:  Sweets. 
Symptoms:  A lot of the typical 3rd trimester stuff:-/  The back is starting to get especially sore:P
Showing? Oh, yes.
Gender:  Boy!
Belly button in or out?  Out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Adjustments? Adjusting to our new house!  Unpacking away!!
Emotions:  Well today was my huge interpreter's certification test in Atlanta, so NERVOUS has been a prominent emotion ;-) Now that it's over, I guess relief is one too;-)
Learned this week:  That unpacking a whole house, 33 weeks pregnant, with a toddler, is QUITE the challenge ;-)
So thankful for:  God's strength and calm He gave me through the test today; for the guys who helped us move; and for all being together as our little family in our new house!!
Looking forward to:  Getting more settled in this house, and getting the nursery ready! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment