Monday, July 21, 2014

31 weeks



How far along? 31 weeks.
Baby Hart is the size of: A coconut.
Total weight gain/loss:  Had a weight check today at my doc appt. and I'm at 19 pounds gained- same exact weight gain as I was with Silas at 31 weeks!
Maternity clothes? Let's not even talk about the crazy outfits I'm finagling.
Stretch marks? Not yet, but my body looks like a road map of vein-age.  A huge, convex, road map (enjoy the mental image).
Sleep: Hurts. 
Best moment this week:  Closing on our new house!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!
Miss anything? Having energy and mobility.
Movement: Tons and starting to frequently hurt.
Food cravings:  Sweets, sweets, sweets.
Symptoms: As this lady puts it so well, yes, I'm pretty sure I'm being introduced to my 75-year-old self ;)
Showing? Huge, convex, road map.  ;)
Gender:  Boy:)
Belly button in or out? Out.
 Wedding rings on or off? On.
Adjustments? First of all, I would like to go back in time to my 31-weeks-pregnant-with-Silas-self and smack her.  My answer to this then was how I was adjusting to "all the free time" I had since I was done at my job and could focus all on the baby, blah blah blah.  Shew, musta been nice ;)  Um this time, adjusting to not being able to hold my bladder.  Yeah, that's right.
Emotions: Excited, overwhelmed, scared to death, and happy! ;) :)
Learned this week:  That time is moving at the speed of light!  Gulp!
So thankful for:  My sis-in-law and her family coming for a long weekend to help! They came in on Friday when we closed on our house, and Joel helped Jason a ton doing the laminate there, while Carrie helped me here a ton at the apartment!!!  They left today which is sad, BUT also so thankful for my dad-in-law coming too which was an unplanned surprise!!!! He's able to stay for a couple days and keep helping!!
Looking forward to:  Moving in to our new house and getting through these next couple of insane weeks!!! :-) :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you, and I know the next few weeks will FLY by and then you'll be free as a bird, adjusting to getting settled in your new house!! Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete