Wednesday, July 16, 2014

30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks.
Baby Hart is the size of: A large cabbage. Weird one, yes;)
Total weight gain/loss:  Still the 16 pounds as of the last doc appt a couple weeks ago- will get a better update at my appt next week!
Maternity clothes? Sure.... when I'm out... at home, it's more like Jason's shirts and sweats.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Not awesome- SUPER achy the last few nights. 
Best moment this week:  Doing our final walk-through on our house and picking out flooring and paint colors!!!
Miss anything? Raw cookie dough.
Movement: Tons still- some of it is getting quite hurtful, but most of it is still fun;)
Food cravings: Fruity candy.  Want. It.
Symptoms: Sciatica, achy/uncomfortableness, peeing all the time...
Showing? I must be huge, because people have been randomly super helpful lately.
Gender:  Boy!
Belly button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Adjustments?  Trying to mentally adjust to all the adjustments our lives are about to experience!
Emotions: Excited and terrified at all that's about to happen in these next 3 weeks!!!  In 3 weeks, I have a super huge, super critical, super difficult interpreting certification test.  Trying to study as much as possible for that in my "spare" time- ha!  Also, we close on our house this Friday, and our lease ends on the 30th- lots to do in those 12 days to get the house ready and pack and get over there!:)  It's all gonna be crazy, but good stuff!
Learned this week:  That I passed my glucose tolerance test!!!! Wooooooot!!!!!!!
So thankful for:  Being pregnant- I'm honestly super over it, but I know it's a wonderful thing and I'll miss it one day!:)
Looking forward to:  Closing on our house this Friday!!!!   YAYY!!!  And Silas' birthday on Thursday!!!!!!
Other highlights:  I found out my husband's employees are going to throw us a baby shower!!! So touched and excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment