Tuesday, April 22, 2014

18 weeks





How far along? 18 weeks.
Baby Hart is the size of:  A bell pepper.
Total weight gain/loss: Still the 3 pounds I know of from my last doc visit, will get an updated weight check at my appointment on Friday!
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep? Ouch.
Best moment this week: Easter!!!
Miss anything? Being able to lay on my stomach. 
Movement: Yes, loving it!  Jason still hasn't been able to feel any yet, but hopefully soon!
Food cravings:  Still lotsa bagels and cream cheese.  Food in general, really;)
Symptoms:  Sciatica, uff da.  Lotsa back pain and aches.
Showing?  Well, clipping my toe nails yesterday felt like running a marathon, so yes.
Gender:  We'll find out this Friday as long as the baby isn't modest;)
Belly button in or out?  Both;)
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Adjustments?  Wishing for some chiropractic adjustments.  Missing my chiro in Chattanooga for sure:p
Emotions:  Excited, and so, so grateful.
Learned this week:  Where my favorite maternity hoodie was hiding the last couple weeks!  How we "lost" something in this tiny apartment is beyond me;) but I'm very glad to have found it:)
So thankful for:  A healthy pregnancy so far with this one, and all the way with Silas. I met a lady at church this week who had no living children, but 3 in heaven. 3 miscarriages in 1 year's time, and one was at 20 weeks along.  I cannot imagine.  I am so grateful, and so humbled.  Would you pray with this lady with me?
Looking forward to:  Finding out the gender!!!!!!!!!! 3 days!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to find out the gender!! So heartbreaking for the lady at your church. I will be praying for her and her husband.

    ReplyDelete