Tuesday, April 1, 2014

15 weeks



How far along? 15 Weeks
Baby Hart is the size of:  An orange
Total weight gain/loss: Thanks to our scale that's not working, I'll just be weighing in at the doctor;)  So we'll get this updated next week at my next appointment:)
Maternity clothes? A marvelous mix of maternity clothes/regular clothes/whatever else I need to do to make myself "fit" into anything.
Stretch marks? Not yet;)
Sleep:  Yeah.  Right.  Last week's comment still stands.
Best moment this week: Having an incredibly dear childhood friend come visit with her little girl!  So amazing and surreal to watch our kids play together, and think about how we played together at that lil age too!
Miss Anything? Peeing less often than my toddler.
Movement:  There were definitely times I think I felt movement and one time I'm 99% sure I felt him/her;)
Food cravings:  Been eating a lot of sweets lately.
Symptoms: Felt all first-trimester-y again this week, with the glorious puking and all:P  Been getting a bit more uncomfy too.... the ribs are starting to get taken over;)
Have you started to show yet:  Yep!
Gender prediction: Thinking girl just cause I've been so much sicker than I was with Silas....
Belly Button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Adjustments: Stretching a lot to get my ribs some room.
Emotions: Felt a little blah this week just from feeling sick again- thought that nastiness was behind me:P  Excited for the appointment next week though!!
Learned this week: That this second trimester may not be as easy-peasy as it was with Silas;)
So thankful for:  Being pregnant!! Even though it feels cruddy and I'm NOT a "good" pregnant lady, it's so worth it!
Looking forward to:  Finding out the gender!!!! And our appointment next week... where I'll be asking the doctor if we can find out the gender a bit earlier than May 5th since we're seeing family and friends the week before!  Hoping he lets us!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh so exciting!! Ugh the rib crowdage ;) no fun! I hope your doctor says yes!! :)

    ReplyDelete