Saturday, July 14, 2012

Week 38






How far along? 38 weeks.
Baby Hart is the size of:  A pumpkin.
Total weight gain/loss:  Added 2 more lbs. for 27 gained.
Maternity clothes? Yes, though I'm even outgrowing some of them.... I'd say it's time to have this baby;)
Stretch marks? A little one right above my belly button...as if that area wasn't odd enough already.
Sleep: Trying to enjoy it despite the potty trips and achiness... I know it's a lot more/better sleep than I'll be getting soon...
Best moment this week:  Getting our prenatal pics was a blast!  Can't wait to share them soon:)  Also, seeing my friend Rikki from out of town:)  She passed on a bundle of super helpful baby gear from her babies, and was sooo encouraging and refreshing to chat with!
Miss anything? Bending over without it being an event;)
Movement: Poor little crowded guy- but he still gets in his stretches and rolls:)
Food cravings:  I had a Pepsi for the first time in over 3 years.  Then I remembered why I gave up soda in the first place.
Symptoms:  I really cannot complain... a lot of the horrible symptoms I've heard are common at this point I haven't had.  I'm really not that uncomfortable, those there's definitely those moments.  And I'm peeing even more now that Baby Hart's scooted even lower;)  
Showing?  I definitely look like I'm 9 months pregnant:)  
Gender:  Lil boy:)
Belly button in or out?  Out and weird.
Wedding rings on or off? On (Yes I forgot to wear it in this week's pic).
Adjustments?  Adjusting to the stares/gasps/comments out in public, all the time, everywhere, from everyone.  Yes, I'm about to have a baby.
Emotions: Excited!!
Learned this week:  That Baby Hart might be here sooner than expected!  At our appt. on Thursday we found out he's way low at -1 and I'm more than 80% effaced.  The doctor said he wouldn't be surprised if he comes next week.... here's to hoping!!
So thankful for:  The cooler temps! Sooooo much nicer!
Looking forward to: Holding my son!! So soon!!!
Other highlights:   Our nursery is officially all ready!  






1 comment:

  1. Love the comment about the stares and gasps in public, oh my goodness I definitely remember that!! Love that you got prenatal pics done- can't wait to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete