Sunday, June 10, 2012

Week 33






How far along? 33 weeks.
Baby Hart is the size of:  A Durian (yeah... I'd never heard of that either;) )
Total weight gain/loss:  No change this week so still at 21 lbs total
Maternity clothes? Absolutely.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Been pretty decent considering all the potty breaks;)
Best moment this week:  My baby shower at church!
Miss anything? My hubby who had to go away for work again:(
Movement: Yes- lotsa rolling and stretching and such:)  And lotsa hiccups!  Too cute!
Food cravings:  Food.  That's right.
Symptoms:  Been feeling really well, but the back is starting to get a bit sore from the extra work load.
Showing? Ha. Ha.  Yes;)
Gender:  Lil boy:)
Belly button in or out?  Both.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Adjustments?  Adjusting our "to get for baby" list now that our showers are done:):)
Emotions: Well I started crying in the car after not having the appropriate coupon at our grocery store this week.  That says enough;)
Learned this week:  Learned a lot from some great conversations with mom-friends... none of what I learned needs to be shared here;)  *shudder* 
So thankful for:  It being flip-flop season:)  While being so pregnant in the summer certainly has it's negatives, flip flops are not one of them!
Looking forward to:  Getting a prenatal massage and pedicure, both of which I have gift certificates for and just need to actually do:)
Other highlights:  Remember that 100 day countdown we started back in week 26? Well this week we crossed the 50 day mark, and are officially more than halfway done with that countdown!



And here are some pics from my church shower!



Me with the fantastic ladies who put it all together:




1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! Love the shower pics!! :) Go get your massage this week!! :) After two winter pregnancies, I loved being able to wear flip flops at the end of my pregnancy with Davey, too!! With Nat I had to borrow fleece-lined Crocs from a friend! I wore them everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete