Saturday, June 16, 2012

Week 34




How far along? 34 weeks.
Baby Hart is the size of:  A butternut squash.
Total weight gain/loss:  2 more pounds this week for 23 total gained.
Maternity clothes? Yes, and I'm finding myself wearing the same few comfortable things over and over and....
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Been sleeping super, which seems strange, but I'm not complaining:)
Best moment this week:  When my hubby got back from his LAST- thank goodness!- business trip before baby:)
Miss anything? Had to miss my hubby AGAIN because of another business trip.
Movement: Yes he's still quite the active guy- it's so fun at this stage to be able to figure out his napping/playtime routines:)
Food cravings:  Just still having a very big appetite.  
Symptoms:  Overall feeling very super, though the lower back is definitely starting to take a toll.
Showing? Umm YES and I love how random strangers in public feel like they can tell me how huge I am :P  Nice.
Gender:  Baby Harts a lil boy:)
Belly button in or out?  It's pretty much an outie now;)
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Adjustments?  Adjusting, still ;), to the ever-growing belly.  Sorry Baby Hart for the times I've underestimated it's size;)
Emotions: Been getting out of the freak-out stage and into the just plain stinkin' excited phase:)
Learned this week:  That Target gives you a "10% off whatever's left on your baby registry" coupon- wooooot!  I knew Babies-R-Us did, but did not know Target did too!  YAYYY blessings!
So thankful for:  Getting such 10% off coupons in the mail this week:)  
Looking forward to:  Using said coupons ASAP to get everything else we need from our registries!:)
Other highlights:  Running through this pregnancy may end up being one of my proudest accomplishments ever- it has not been easy, but only a lil bit left to go!


Several weeks ago on the way to an ultrasound I heard a song on the radio that made me think of Baby Hart; and I then proceeded to cry throughout it;)  I tried and tried when I was home then to find the name and singer online, but couldn't even remember the specific enough lyrics (ahhh pregnancy brain).  I eventually gave up hope of finding it; but this week as I was listening to Pandora I heard it again!  I then proceeded to of course get the name of it, look it up on YouTube, and listen to it several times through more said tears:)


No comments:

Post a Comment