Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 26




How far along? 26 weeks
Baby Hart is the size of: A head of lettuce.
Total weight gain/loss: No change this week, so still at 13 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes? Yes, and it's making me start to feel in quite the outfit rut;)
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Baby Hart is officially strong enough to wake me up with his kicks and wiggles;)
Best moment this week:   Hitting the 100-days-till-due-date mark!!!
Miss anything? Having a wardrobe with more variety and one that I'm more familiar with;)
Movement:  I forgot to put in last week's post that week 25 was the first week that Baby Hart's kicks officially hurt a bit;)  It also was the first week he really began exploring my ribs with his toes.  Oh, and the first week I found myself on all fours in the classroom at work trying to get him to scoot out of those ribs as well as my lungs;)  I know it is JUST the beginning lol!  But I'm still loving all the movement; it literally takes my breath away at times when I can feel and see such distinct slides, pokes, and what seems like full dance routines;):)  
Food cravings: Food in general makes me happy, though getting full is happening a lot more quickly than it used to!  Poor tummy is getting some of its space taken up;)
Symptoms:  Starting to get the loss of balance/randomly dizzy feelings.  
Showing? Yes, and it's hilarious to hear people's thoughts on this: One minute someone will be like "Wow, you're really popping out!!" And then someone else later will be like "Huh, you'd don't look as far along as you are..." ...I think the latter is wrong though;)
Gender:  Baby Hart is a boy:)
Belly button in or out? Both;)
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Adjustments?  Had a great chiropractor adjustment that did wonders:)
Emotions: Happy and a smidge less freaking-out than I felt last week:)  We got a couple things marked off our get-ready-for-baby to-do list so that helped;)
Learned this week:  That EVERYTHING drops, falls. and spills when you're pregnant!  Also, that the opening of the Summer Olympics is the same day as Baby Hart's due date;)
So thankful for:  The cooler temps- very nice since our AC is broken!
Looking forward to: Baby Hart's baby showers!!!   First one will be this Tuesday at work!:)
Other highlights:  So this week we just may have picked out Baby Hart's first name;)  Keeping it a secret though till his arrival:)  Also, on Wednesday we hit the 100 day mark- all day I was trying to find a way to do a countdown.  Unfortunately, every time I tried to Google ideas it kept bringing up countdowns for the Olympics.  I got home late that night after a looong day, and I had pretty much given up; then I got to see what the hubby surprised me with hanging on the nursery door!


No comments:

Post a Comment