Tuesday, January 24, 2012

12 weeks and our second ultrasound!

(Written on January 17th)
   A week ago we had another ultrasound, and it was AMAZING!!!  I was SO nervous before the appointment that something was wrong... it's hard when you're not showing yet, and can't feel the baby move at all... so a lot of "what ifs" were running through my brain (thanks also to some horrible stories I've been told by people who don't seem to have the sense to not tell me those stories right now).  Anyways, when the baby first appeared on the screen, I had a second of panic that it wasn't moving.  Then the baby starting moving- quite a bit!  Waving and kicking and arching their lil' back!  Then we got to hear the heartbeat too, and next thing I know I'm a bawling happy mess!  We got to see the arms, fingers, even tiny feet:):)  It was SO overwhelmingly incredible, I could have stayed there watching Baby Hart for forever!!







2 comments:

  1. Awwww...I just read ALL your posts & LOVE them all - I am SO excited for you!!! :) I always, always cried at every single ultrasound, and even in the office when I would hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler thing (which is pretty much every visit after 14/15 weeks along). :) God is so amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congrats on the lil' one. I read all your posts to be caught up. Boy! You're going to have super cute baby :) Enjoy this experience!

    Erica Green

    p.s. blogging is an awesome way to keep memories of your experience. I will def follow you. I love to blog about my lil' bug too!

    ReplyDelete