Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sweet Little Heartbeat

  So yesterday was unquestionably one of the best days of my life.  We had our first big doctor's appointment with the first ultrasound.  It was SO amazing!  When the screen showed that precious little baby and that little powerful heartbeat, I felt the most overwhelming awe and excitement I could ever have imagined!

  The whole appointment went so well- I cannot get over blessings of how well it went!  The staff, nurses, and doctor were some of the nicest people I've ever interacted with.  The gave us a bunch of awesome and helpful free stuff:)  Also super excited that they describes the hospital I'll hopefully be delivering at as more of a "hotel and not a hospital" and they highly recommended we take a tour some day to see how nice it is:)  Another great point is the doc called and labeled our lil one as a "baby" instead of a fetus.  See for yourself below!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment